Thursday, January 12, 2012

Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan




This is the best broccoli you will ever eat. People who don't like broccoli, like this broccoli. I swear, just try it. I made this one time when my vegetable hating brother-in-law had dinner with us. He didn't want to try it, but I made him. He ate every bite. The next day, my mother-in-law called asking for the recipe "that made Tyler eat broccoli". Yes, it's that delicious. I think I got this from Food Network Magazine , but I can't be sure because I clip out tons of recipes and put them in my own book.



Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan


head of broccoli, chopped
garlic, sliced
parmesan cheese
panko breadcrumbs

Preheat a foil-lined baking sheet in a 450 degree oven. Blanch the broccoli and garlic; drain.

Toss the broccoli and garlic with olive oil, salt and pepper, parmesan cheese, and panko. Arrange on baking sheet and cover with more cheese and breadcrumbs.

Roast until browned, about 15 minutes.



Simple, easy, and tasty! (even for non-vegetable lovers!)




No comments:

Post a Comment